Monday 6 December 2010

Birding Podcast

About 2 years ago I broached the idea of a birding podcast with a mate (about the same time as I came up with the #rarevine twitter feed) but whilst we had the tekkers we failed in the knowhow department. I for one am glad. I didn't know enough about birding to be interesting/relevant and neither did my mate. On the flip side Charlie Moores of 10,000 birds does and he has taken this idea and assembled a humourous crack team including Mckinney and The Drunkbirder. This month they garble abut credibility (amongst other things including the Reservoir Cats). The link for Charlie's Naturally Talking site is http://www.talking-naturally.co.uk and the podcast is there. I will pop the drunkbirder, 10,000 birds and talking naturally in the old links section to the east. Get stuck in - I pissed myself laughing.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

James - that's great. Thanks very much indeed for the kind comments! Cheers, Charlie

James said...

No problem Charlie - truely a very good idea with a very good cast. Let me know when you are scraping the barrel for guests...

Anonymous said...

Hi James, I don't know how much Charlie will be able to get out of this week - 5 minutes maybe with a bit of bleeping just to make up time! Seriously we had a good night chatting.

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org