Friday 17 July 2009

Graduation




I finally graduated yesterday and a thoroughly enjoyable day it was too. I looked a little overcooked in the robes and 25 degree heat Hull had for us but still I received my 2:1 with congratulations from Virginia Bottomley the former cabinet minister and now chancellor of the uni. I also received the Prof. Murton prize for outstanding work in Zoology. Two tentative job opportunities arose in the form of more offshore survey work for IECs (this time in Islay and Ardnamurchan) and a possible Research Assistant post that may arise in the new year. Hopefully the new career can start soon! Also i have included a picture of my lovely wife who was brill yesterday despite being 7 months pregnant bless her.

2 comments:

Pam said...

That's lovely, your wife must be very proud! Congrats again and fingers crossed for the jobs.

James said...

Cheers pam - fingers crossed.

How birds and brains become mutually exclusive

Record, share and compare with BUBO Listing at www.bubo.org